We suddenly crave chicken teriyaki, but due to the rising cases of Covid, we opt to stay home and create our version of it. Good thing we always have Del Monte Quick n Easy Teriyaki Marinade!
Making our version of Chicken Teriyaki is quick and easy to prepare and make.
First, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
1/2 kilo of Chicken ( Thigh Bone-In)
1 sachet of Del Monte Quick n Easy Teriyaki Marinade
Toasted Sesame Seeds
For garnish you may add:
Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Caesar Salad dressing
Once done preparing the ingredients, you may follow these easy steps:
1. Put the chicken and Del Monte Quick n Easy Teriyaki Marinade in a bowl. Marinade the chicken for about four hours or overnight to let the chicken absorb the marinade.
2. On medium heat, put oil on the pan.
3. Add the marinated chicken and fry until cook or until it is caramelized.
4. Add the sauce used to marinate the chicken, baste it to the chicken, and then set aside.
5. Put rice in a bowl, top it up with the chicken teriyaki, and garnish with romaine lettuce with Cesar salad sauce.
And there you go! A chicken teriyaki dish na achieve na achieve an authentic Japanese teriyaki flavors thanks to Del Monte Quick n Easy Teriyaki Marinade!
You can also enjoy delicious flavors around Asia at home, like we do, with Del Monte Quick n Easy by getting one either on Shoppee (https://shopee.ph/delmonteph) or their Facebook Account (https://www.facebook.com/DMQuickNEasy/)