Traveling to different countries in Asia was supposed to be our goal this year as we want to uncover and taste flavorful dishes and cuisines in Thailand, Malaysia, Japan, India, and Indonesia. Sadly, due to the pandemic, we need to postpone our plans, stay at home, cook dishes from the said countries, and try to achieve their authentic flavors as much as we can.
Good thing we found Del Monte Quick n Easy! Del Monte Quick n Easy is a meal mix brand made with real ingredients and now they are offering authentic flavors from Asia like Japan’s Teriyaki Marinade, India’s Red Curry, and Thailand’s Green Curry.
With Del Monte Quick n Easy we were able to achieve the Asian dishes that we are craving at home, like this Green Curry of Thailand.
Making this is so easy all you need to do is prepare the following ingredients:
🍛 750 grams of chicken leg, thigh, and wings
🍛 1 pack or 30g Del Monte Quick N Easy Green Curry
🍛 1 coarsely chopped bell pepper
🍛 2 diced carrots
🍛 2 diced potato
🍛 1 minced onion
🍛 2 crushed garlic
🍛 2 tbsp cooking oil
🍛 1 cup coconut milk
and follow these quick and easy steps:
- In a pot, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic.
- Add Del Monte Quick n Easy Green Curry Mix until aromatic.
- Add the coconut oil and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add the carrots and potato and simmer for 5 minutes. Then add the bell pepper. Simmer for another 5 minutes and serve.
You can also savor and enjoy delicious journeys around Asia at home, like we do, with Del Monte Quick n Easy by getting one either on Shoppee (https://shopee.ph/delmonteph) or their Facebook Account (https://www.facebook.com/DMQuickNEasy/)