The pandemic changed our lives drastically that some of us are having a hard time coping with the changes. This is the reason why my husband and I always make sure to recreate those things that we normally do before the pandemic like watching movies.
Before the pandemic, one of our recreational activities is watching a movie. Aside from being the easiest and affordable type of relaxation, watching movies together also strengthens our bonds, promotes family togetherness, and builds our tradition.
For almost a year now, we continue our tradition and watch movies every weekend with our favorite movie snack Taters Super Pop Texan Barbeque which has a sweet and smoky flavor, and White Cheddar Cornachos which tastes buttery and milky!
We normally order these treats online. It’s easier that way and is less hassle. To order Taters package, all we need to do is:
1. Visit their website, http://www.ilovetaters.com/catering.
2. Choose the package that we want to avail. (We usually get the Binge Crunch and Pop Package).
3. Set the delivery date and time.
4. Indicate how many will watch the movie and add beverages like ice tea, bottled water, and even beer.
5. Add Cart.
6. Check our orders, add our contact details and check out our order.
Another reason why #ilovetatersph is they deliver to multiple addresses with Php 99 flat rate per address and have packages for Zoom Party, Work From Home, Binge -Watching and Homeschool. The minimum and maximum person required per package are as follows:
|Zoom Party||Work From |
Through this packages we can still recreate those fun times with our friends and family members.