For our next baking series, we will share how to make chewy and fudgy brownies.
This recipe will give you a fudgy, chewy and melt in your mouth chocolatey brownies that you and your family will surely love.
3/4 cup salted butter
2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup dark chocolate coins or chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate coins or chips
1 cup cocoa powder
4 large eggs
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 pcs 8×8 square pans
1. Pre heat the oven to 160 °C or 350 °F
2. Using a brush, put shortening or butter and parchment paper on the square pan. Then set aside.
3. Open the stove to medium fire and put butter on the pan.
4. Add sugar until the mixture is smooth.
5. Add dark and milk chocolate coins and mix until it dissolves.
6. Add cocoa powder and mix until it dissolves.
7.Turn off the stove and add the eggs. Mix using a whisk until the eggs are fully incorporated with the mixture.
9. Add all purpose flour and wallnuts. Mix all the ingredients until they are fully incorporated.
10. Put the mixture on the square pan. This recipe is good for two square pans
11. Put the pans in the oven for 23 to 25 minutes.
12. Place the pan on a cooling rack for 20 to 30 minutes or until the brownies cool at room temperature and enjoy your brownies
To achieve a fudgy, chewy and melt in your mouth chocolatey brownies put the brownies on the fridge. You may also sprinkle salt on the brownies for added flavor.