Since Dalgona is making waves in social media, variety of it has been made, some did matcha, others mixed it with milk tea and few even incorporate it with cake, but, since we are chocolate lovers we tried doing Chocolate Dalgona.
|Our first try turned into a chocolate syrup.|
🚨 How To Make Choco Dalgona 🚨
1. Combine coco powder, sugar and water.
2. Beat the mixture using either a stand or hand mixer for about 1 minute
3. Add all purpose cream and mix again for 1 minute
4. Put the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes
5. Beat the mixture until it becomes thick or until it forms a ribbon
6. Put ice and milk on the glass.
7. Put the chocolate mixture on top of the iced milk.
You can also add wafer sticks, cookies, chocolate chips or coco powder for garnish.
Kids would surely love this treat!